Designed to reduce muzzle rise, noise, and lateral pressure.
The BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Compensator Mod 1 - 5.56
- Tuned slots and interior cone offer recoil mitigation and compensation of muzzle-rise.
- Dual action brake minimizes side pressure and designed to have less noise associated with typical compensators.
- Nitride treated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Predrilled hole at the base for permanent installation.
- Includes a Crush Washer
- Should be installed by a qualified armorer.
- Threaded 1/2 x 28 for 5.56mm AR15 platforms.
- Not a flash hider
In order to install the muzzle device, you will need a "thin" wrench. A standard armorer's wrench or box wrench is too thick.
- Extended version of the BCMGUNFIGHTER™ MOD 0 - 5.56.
- Mount per BATF specs to bring your 14.5 inch barrel over 16 inches (non-NFA)
The combustion gasses exiting the
muzzle of a rifle are extremely hot, traveling at extreme velocity, and
contains not only burning gasses but solid particles of unburnt powder
as well as metals from the projectile. Due to the inherent nature of
steel, it is nearly impossible to survive unaffected in this environment
when directly exposed. The high temperatures begin to make the steel
more malleable, which allows solid particles and pressure waves to
deform and erode surfaces upon exit.
Due to the new and unique design of
the BCM® compensators, the user may notice small pits on the interior
surfaces of the compensator. This is normal. Most designs do not impede
the exit flow very much, while the BCM® approach is exactly opposite.
These surfaces are specifically designed to operate within the
environment found at the muzzle, and are intended to allow significant
amounts of deterioration before any loss of performance is seen/felt.
These compensators have been tested through many thousands of rounds,
and while the wear surfaces may give pause to some users, trust when we
say that it's normal.
Made by Bravo Company MFG, Inc. (BCM®)